Monday Memos: Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas!!!!!!!!
Hello people of the internet!!! On today’s ‘Monday Memos’ we will be discussing possible Thanksgiving Day wardrobe options that will help you look fashionable but also be comfortable. Turkey day can often be a hard day to dress for because you need to be comfortable enough to eat the Turkey, various pies, stuffing (ok this is making me hungry), but you also have to look cute, in case any family members want to snap a photo when you’re not looking (this means if they catch you with your mouth full, at least people will be looking at your cool outfit). Now I know that not all of us have the same style, so I’ve come up with three outfit choices that might suit each of your particular tastes. Let’s go!!!!!
- Pink sparkly dress from Forever 21: This is a good option because pink looks flattering on a variety of skin tones (however it may not necessarily look good on every hair color, so BEWARE).
- Black & White Ombré cardigan from Forever 21: I really like this piece, because it includes the ombré trend that was hot this summer, and the cardigancan be used to add warmth if you get chilly, but is also removable if it becomes too hot. I also think that the color is a good change from the standard black or grey cardigan.
- ‘Fergalicious’ heels from Famous Footwear: I really loved how these heels went so well with the top portion of the dress, and what dress is complete without heels right!?
- Quilted Crossbody Bag from PacSun: This cute bag is the perfect finishing touch to your dressy outfit. It’s small so your outfit won’t look overwhelmed, but there is enough room for your phone, makeup, or any other necessary items.
- Blue leggings from Forever 21. I love these leggings because they’re bright so they stand out but they also give you the comfort of sweatpants.
- Oversized space sweatshirt from PacSun: This sweater looks so cute, yet it gives you the ability to eat as much as you want, and still keep you from feeling self conscious about it (Yay! More food!).
- Black and white Nike sneakers from Footlocker: These shoes give you the ability to relax or run around outside with family or friends so you can enjoy your day without foot pain (YES!!!!!).
- White Steve Madden bag (optional): This piece isn’t 100% necessary for this look, but if you need a place to keep your phone, makeup, etc. then this bag is perfect for you.
- Zebra print skinny jeans from H&M: These jeans will definitely stand out, which is an easy way to add a cool vibe to an outfit.
- ‘Sesame Street’ muscle shirt from Forever 21: I know it might be a little too cold for a sleeveless shirt but you can wear a black long sleeved shirt underneath it, or wear a cardigan or a biker jacket like the one mentioned a little later on. On a side note, how cute are the ‘Sesame Street’ puppets reenacting a famous ‘Beatles’ pose!
- Studded Ankle Boots from Forever 21: If you want to easily add edge to an outfit, studs are the way to go.
- Black oversized biker jacket from TopShop: This jacket can keep you toasty when you go outside, and if you get too wear, you can take it off and show everyone your awesome ‘Sesame Street’ shirt.
- Black fringe Steve Madden tote bag from Dillard’s: This bag is just the perfect way to complete your look…and the pattern is so cool!
- All photos and information used in this blog belong to Nike, Forever 21, Famous Footwear, PacSun, Footlocker, Steve Madden, Sesame Street, TopShop, Dillard’s, and all other original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.