Hello people of the internet!!! Today, we will talk about the heart shaped elephant in the room…Valentine’s Day (cue suspenseful music). Maybe you’re single this Valentine’s Day and are bitter about it…or maybe you’re single and don’t care, either way this is the blog for you! So grab some popcorn, turn up those Taylor Swift songs, and chill out with the ‘Top ten reasons why it’s better if you DON’T have a Valentine this year!!!’
10) You can sit around in your PJs all day and watch romantic comedies/ Nicholas Sparks movies…who wouldn’t want Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum as their honorary boyfriend?
9) You can make your mom or dad your Valentine and then casually suggest visiting your favorite store or mall (hello presents!!!)
8) Being single on Valentine’s Day is like the first day of a New Year, calories don’t count so you can eat whatever you want without repercussions (that is the rule right!?!)
7) You can get some of your BFFs together and talk about how much guys suck while you listen to Taylor Swift songs (sing it with me…”we. are never ever getting back together…”).
6) If you’re feeling more positive, you and your BFFs can have a dance party in your room while listening to your favorite boy band (or man and for our Backstreet Boys fans).
5) You can blog/vlog!!! (C’mon all the cool kids are doing it!)
4) You can walk around the mall in a onesie( oh you know you’ve ways wanted too…o.k, guess that’s just me then…awkward…)
3) You can use your detective skills and figure out who ‘A’ is on ‘Pretty Little liars’ (c’mon you know that this is seriously the biggest mystery of our time, just don’t watch the show in the dark…trust me on that one).
2) You can paint a bullseye with a picture of a jerky person in the middle. Yes throwing darts at the face of a person may seem a little aggressive, but painting is relaxing so it evens out right?
1) You can have a Harry Potter movie marathon…now if he can survive fighting a creepy faced guy for 8 movies, you can survive flying solo on the “day of love”.
· All photos and information used in this blog belong to guysvsgurlz.com, 123rf.com, hungryandmad.com, curquedelatelier.blogspot.com, idolator.com,teleread.com, powerfm.au.com, who-is-A-tumblr.com, theaprilblake.com, navikan.tumblr.com, scissorsandspice.com, naileditnz.com, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Taylor Swift, Big Machine Records, Simon Cowell, Liam Tomlison, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Nial Horan, Zayn Malik, Max Martin, Karl Johan Shellback, Syco Records, Nick Carter, AJ McLean, Brian Littrell, huffington.com, Howie Dorough, Kevin Richardson, Jive Records, Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, ABC Family, . Marlene King, Sara Shepard, Disney Channel, Dan Povenmire, J.K. Rowling, Heyday FIlms, 1492 Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, memegenberator.net, ebay.com, and all other original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.