Hello people of the internet!!! On today’s ‘Monday Memos’ we’re going to talk about everybody’s favorite pastime…watching T.V.! January is an interesting time for T.V., because this is when new seasons premiere, new shows are added to the list of thing’s we’re obsessed with, and our hearts are broken when our fav shows are cancelled. So let’s take a look at some of the shows in 2014 & 2015 that were taken from us far too soon. Ready? Ok, let’s go!!!
3) Crisis (NBC):
This high action drama was another show that had the potential to be so great. It told the story of what happens when the nation’s most powerful people’s children are kidnapped and held for ransom. We not only got to see the drama that the adults went through as they struggled with their parental love and civil duties, but we also got to see the drama that the kids went though as they tried to survive. This is a show that always kept its’ audience on their toes, so I would have liked to see how it would have continued.
2) Red Band Society (FOX):
This show was able to perfectly balance, romance, drama, tragedy, and comedy in an amazing story of terminal ill teenager who live in a hospital. Even though the show only had a 13 episode run, they did a great job of developing their characters, and it’s obvious that we would have fallen even more in love with these characters as the series continued.
1) Twisted (ABC Family):
This was was another drama that always had us on our toes. This show told the story of a boy named Danny who returns to his hometown after 5 years in a juvenile detention center after being convicted of murdering his aunt. When he returns he reunites with his 2 childhood best friends and soon finds himself accused of committing another murder after a popular girl from his high school dies. In the rest of the season we get romance, lots of drama, and more questions about whether or not Danny really killed his aunt, and if he didn’t what secrets is his family hiding. It’s such a shame that this show ended before we could really dive into the story, and explore these complex characters.
- All photos and information used in this blog belong to NBC, FOX, ABC Family, Crisis, Red Band Society, Twisted, IMDB, Adam Mitch, Avan Jogia, Maddie Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, John Ziffren, David Babcock, Adam Milch, Gavin Polone, Charles Pratt Jr., Nathan Folks, Erin Maher, Anatoli Tadesse, Kathy Lindsberg, David Grace, David Hartle, Pariah Television, ProdCo Original, Basement Plays Entertainment, ABC Family Original Productions, Disney-ABC Domestic Television, Rand Ravich, Gillian Anderson, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross Dermot Mulroney, Phillip Noyce, Far Shariat, 20th Century FOX Television, Ravich-Shariat Productions, 20th Television, play.google.com, amazon.com, Red Band Society, FOX, Polseres vermelles, Albert Espinosa, TV3, Octavia Spencer, Astro, Dave Annable, Ciara Bravo, Zoe Levin, Griffin Gluck, Rebecca Rittenhouse, Charlie Rowe, Nolan Sotillo, Wilson Cruz, Darren Kagasoff, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Jes Macallan, Jessica Lu, John Allen Nelson, Marin Hinkle, Bertila Damas, Darryl Frank, Justin Falvey, Sergio Aguero, Jason Ensler, Jeannine Renshaw, Rina Mimoun, Margaret Nagle, Steven Spielberg, ABC Studios, Amblin Television, Filmax International, and all companies, individuals, corporations, managers, writers, producers, and/or businesses that should receive credit for anything mentioned in this blog post, and all original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. If any people, corporations, businesses, companies, etc, were not previously given credit for their work, they are given credit now and their previous absence was unintentional. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.
Hello people of the internet!!! With summer quickly coming to an end (insert sad face), we will soon say hello to all of our favorite things about fall, such as: warm sweaters, all of the holidays were we eat things that we will regret in the spring, pumpkin spice everything, and FALL TV! So to celebrate, on today’s ‘Monday Memos’ we are going to discuss 3 new shows that will be hitting our TVs this fall. that you CAN’T miss out on (on a side note, by the time I post this blog 1 of the shows will have already premiered, also I didn’t mean to only feature shows that will begin in September, it just sort of worked out that way). Ready? Ok, let’s go!!!
3) Muppets (September 22nd 8/7c, ABC):
In this show, we will see the everyday lives of The Muppets as they struggle to balance their personal and professional lives. We will also see all of the drama that happens behind the scenes as The Muppets produce the late night show ‘Up Late with Miss Piggy’. This show is going to be a parody of a mockumentary (which is a fake documentary style show such as The Office or Modern Family), and will definitely feature A LOT of drama and comedy. It has been said that this show will have a morn “grown up” flair to it that new and old fans will definitely love. Personally I can’t wait to see the drama that unfolds between Kermit and Miss Piggy after their breakup this summer (oh the drama!).
2) Game Shakers (September 12th 8:30/7:30c, Nickelodeon):
This new Nickelodeon show is sure to be a hit with kids and those who are still kids in their hearts. Game Shakers is the newest show from veteran hit maker Dan Schneider who previously brought us: All That, Kenan and Kel, Drake and Josh, iCarly, and so many more. This show is about two BFFs named Babe and Kenzie, who create a video game app for a school science project, and from this start a successful gaming company. Along the way they get their best friend Hudson to serve as their test dummy, and receive an investment from a successful rapper known as Double G. This show is going to include guest starring spots from various YouTubers and some stars from Dan Schneider’s other shows, and will co-star Kel Mitchell from Kenan and Kel (which older fans will fangirl/fanboy over).
1) Grandfathered (September 29th 8/7c, FOX)
This show stars John Stamos who is a recently divorced restaurant owner who finds out that he has a son (Josh Peck) he never knew about, and even more surprising, a granddaughter. This will definitely be a comedic sitcom that will have everyone talking. Personally I’m really excited to see Josh Peck (who we loved from Drake & Josh) and John Stamos’ comedic talents collide. This is definitely a show we will be talking about all fall.
- All credit goes to The Muppets, Bill Prady, Bob Kushell, Randall Einhorn, Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta, David Rudman, Matt Vogel, Peter Linz, Kyle Laughlin, Debbie McClellan, ABC Studios, The Muppets Studio, Bill Prady Productions, Disney-ABC Domestic Television, Rick Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Greg Daniels, Howard Klein, Ben Silverman, Paul Lieberstein, Jennifer Celotta, B. J. Novak, Mindy Kaling, Brent Forrester, Dan Sterling, Deedle-Dee Productions, Reveille Productions, Shine America, NBC Universal Television Studios, Universal Media Studios, Universal Television, NBCUniversal Television Distribution, NBC,Modern Family, Christopher Lloyd, Steven Levitan, Jeffrey Morton, Paul Corigan, Dan O’Shannon, Brad Walsh, Danny Zuker, Bill Wrubel, Jeffrey Richman, Abraham Higginbotham, Chris Smmimoff, Elaine Ko, Sally Young, Becky Mann, Audra Sielaff, Lloyd-Levitan Productions, Picador Productions, Steven Levitan Productions, 20th Century Fox, 20th Television, Eric Jacobson, Frank Oz, Dan Schneider, Cree Cicchino, Madisyn Shipman, Benjamin Flores Jr., Thomas Kuc, Kel Mitchel, Nickelodeon Productions, Nickelodeon, Brian Robbins, Mie Tollin, Joe Davola, Kevin Kopelow, Heath Seifert, Tollins/Robbins Productions, Schneider’s Bakery, Kim Bass, Bass Entertainment, Robin Weiner, Joe Catania, Bruce Rand Berman, MTV Networks International, Jake Farrow, Matt Fleckenstein, Arthur Gradstein, John Stamos, Josh Peck, Grandfathered, Daniel CHun, Chris Koch, Dan Fogelman, all of the businesses, companies, people, and any other original owners involved and/or mentioned that should receive credit for anything mentioned in this blog post, and all original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. If any people, corporations, businesses, companies, etc, were not previously given credit for their work, they are given credit now and their previous absence was unintentional. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.