Hello, people of the internet!!! On today’s ‘Monday Memos’ we’re going to talk about one of the past times that we all enjoy…binge-watching! Let’s face it, one of the big things we look for when we’re looking at cox internet plans, as well as all the providers in our area, is that the internet is going to be fast and reliable so we’re able to stream movies and TV shows. No-one wants to be waiting for something to buffer right in the middle of the most important part – it just ruins the tension and the drama of the moment. Whether you like Netflix, Hulu, DVDs, or if you have one of the best android boxes, you know that we love spending hours getting lost in our favorite shows. It really doesn’t matter what they are as long as they are binge worthy of course! You may also want to check out the DMG Facebook page to see if they have anything that you may wish to see!. So if you want to know what shows you should watch this winter please keep reading. Ready? Ok, let’s go!!!
5) Beverly Hills 90210 (Hulu):
This classic 90s teen drama is definitely one that all music fans should check out (if you’re not already a fan of it) because this is the show that is given the credit of creating the teen drama genre that brought us other favorites such as Dawson’s Creek, Gossip Girl and so many others. If you think Rosewood has drama just wait until you see what happens in Beverly Hills.
4) Star Trek (Netflix):
If you’re into sci-fi then I’m sure you’re already in love with this groundbreaking franchise, with a new highly anticipated movie coming out next year this is the perfect time to get familiar with Star Trek. This show has great, complex characters, incredible action, and because there have been A LOT of movies, spin-offs, and even an aminated show then you know that this is a franchise that knows what its’ viewers want to see.
3) Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh (Netflix, Crunchyroll, Yugioh.com):
I will admit that I am a big anime fan. I love watching the shows no matter how ridiculous they are. I’m even thinking about getting some chibi Nendoroid figures because I love cute collectibles like that. Whether you watched these shows as a kid, love anime, or just love amazing shows then you have to rewatch these shows this winter break. If you haven’t revisited the Digital World lately then you need to catch up before this franchise releases it’s newest movie next year (btw if you haven’t seen the 1st movie in the Digimon Adventure Tri series then you need to RIGHT NOW because it’s amazing). 2016 will also bring us a new movie that will follows the King of Games Yugi as he saves the world from evil…again (poor kid can’t get break). Even though we don’t know a lot about this new movie yet, we do know that it takes place 6 months after the original Yu-Gi-Oh manga ends so now is a good time to dust off your deck and getting ready to duel.
2) Pretty Little Liars (Netflix):
Ok if you’ve ever seen this show then you know that you have to binge watch this show at least every other season to keep up with everything that has happened. Last season we found out who “A” was and honestly were left with even more unanswered questions. When we visit Rosewood again in 2016 we will time jump 5 years in the future, so needless to say you may need a few days to catch up again on all the romance, drama, and suspense (I don’t know if my feels can handle this again y’all).
1) Gilmore Girls (Netflix):
Needless to say the internet went into a frenzy when we found out that we were going back to Stars Hollow. Gilmore Girls had drama, romance, amazing characters, witty writing, and basically made everyone want to move to a small town. If you’ve never seen Gilmore Girls then you are missing a VERY important part of TV history and you need to hop over to Netflix right now and check it out (c’mon you’re on there all day anyway so go on and check it out).
- All photos and information used in this blog belong to Netflix, Hulu, Beverly Hills 90210, Dawson’s Creek, Gossip Girl, Star Trek, Crunchyroll, Yugioh.com, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon Adventure Tri, Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls, Darren Star, Aaron Spelling, E. Duke Vincent, Charles Rosin, Steve Wasserman, Jessica Klein, Paul Waigner, Larry Mollin, Jason Priestly, Laurie McCarthy, Johm Eisendrath, Doug Steinberg, Michael Braverman, 9210 Productions, Propaganda Films, Spelling Television, Torand Productions, Worldvision Enterprises, Paramount Domestic Television, CBS Paramount Domestic Television, CBBS Television Distribution, FOX, Kevin Williamson, Tom Kapinos, Greg Prange, Paul Stupin, The WTV Asahi, Columbia TriStar Television, Procter & Gamble Productions, Outerbanks Entertainment, Sony Pictures Television, Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage, Bob Levy, Leslie Morgenstein, John Stephens, Joshua Safran, Sara Goodman, Warner Bros. Television, CBS Paramount Television, CBS Television Studios, Fake Empire Productions, Alloy Entertainment, College Hill Pictures Inc., Warner Bros. Television Distribution, The CW, Gene Roddenberry, Desliu Productions, Paramount Television, CBS Television Distribution, NBC, all of the companies, individuals, corporations, managers, writers, producers, and/or businesses that should receive credit for associated in any way, shape, or form with the Star Trek franchise and its’ affiliates, Crunchyroll, Yugioh.com, Hiroyuki Kakudo, Keisuke Okuda, Satoru Nishizono, Toei Animation, Saban Entertainment, Fuji TV, Spacetoon, FOX Kids, FOX Family, Toon Disney, Nicktoons 4Kids TV, Keitaro Motonaga, Takagi Katsuhiro, Hiroyuki Kakudo, Toshiki Inoue, 4Kids Entertainment, 4K Media Inc., Junki Takegami, Atsushi Maekawa, Shin Yoshida, Akemi Omode, Studio Gallop, NAS, Animax, Shunsuke Kazama, Kenijiro Tsuda, Hiroki Takahashi, Maki Saito, Hidehiro Kikuchi, Rica Matsumoto, Ryo Naito, Kento Hayashi, Studio Gallop, Nihon Ad Systems, Sara Shepard, I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick, Joseph Dougherty, Leslie Morgenstein, Bob Levy, Lisa Cochran-Neilan, Maya Goldsmith, Carol Dunn Trussell, Bryan M. Holdman, Hynndie Wali, Warner Horizon Television, Alloy Entertainmnt, Long Lake Productions, Russian Hill Productions, ABC Family, Amy Sherman-Palladino, Daniel Palladino, David S. Rosenthal, Gavin Polone, Lauren Graham, Patricia Fass Palmer, Helen Pai, Mel Efros, Jenji Kohan, Dorothy Parker Drank Here Productions, Hofflund/Polone, Warner Bros. Television, The WB, and all companies, individuals, corporations, managers, writers, producers, and/or businesses that should receive credit for anything mentioned in this blog post, and all original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. If any people, corporations, businesses, companies, etc, were not previously given credit for their work, they are given credit now and their previous absence was unintentional. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.
Hello people of the internet!!! On today’s ‘YouTube Wednesday’, we are going to do something a little different. Usually, we talk about amazing musicians and beauty/fashion/lifestyle gurus who are either already taking over YouTube, or are on the verge. Today instead of discussing an individual rising star, we are going to discuss a YouTube Network that is giving these stars a place where they can showcase their Awesomeness. If you haven’t already guessed, we are talking about the YouTube channel ‘AwesomenessTV’!!! AwesomenessTV has showcased some of our favorite stars such as: Fifth Harmony, Austin Mahone, 5SOS, The Vamps, Bethany Mota (you can find the blog post about her here: YouTube Wednesday: Bethany Mota, the beauty guru who proved that positivity is always in style | celindareyesblog), Ingrid Nilsen (aka Missglamorazzi, you can find the blog post about her here: YouTube Wednesday: Missglamorazzi…the beauty/fashion/health guru who likes her glamour with a side of fun! | celindareyesblog ), and many more. This network has also been a launching pad for many new stars who we love (and we’ve even discussed some of them previously on this blog site). Some of these stars include: Hunter March, Lauren Elizabeth, Meagan Dowling (blog post located here: YouTube Wednesday: Meaghan Dowling… a star on the rise and someone you need to know!!! ), Meghan Rienks( aka meghanrosette, you can find the blog post about her here: YouTube Wednesday: meghanrosette, the witty beauty/fashion/lifestyle guru that you will want to be BFFs with!!! | celindareyesblog ), Teala Dunn (the blog post about her is here: YouTube Wednesday: Teala Dunn…the actress/YouTube star that is fusing old and new media to make her mark | celindareyesblog), Lia Marie Johnson (please click here YouTube Wednesday: Lia Marie Johnson, The next comedy genius/music star you need to know about | celindareyesblog), and so many more. So whether you’ve been a fan of this network since its YouTube beginnings, or you fell in love with this network later, please read on to learn all about the YouTube network that has become a hub for finding and developing the next generation of YouTube stars.
AwesomenessTV uploaded their first video on their YouTube channel on May 8th, 2012. The video was entitled ‘Randomness – The Lil’ Dictator Part 1’ (Randomness – The Lil’ Dictator Part 1 – YouTube). ‘The Lil’ Dictator’ is a skit about a young dictator who arrives at a school and begins making demands for the teacher to give him A’s, and the students to work as footstools. The skit was really interesting, and definitely was a good representation of what sort of work would eventually show up on the channel. If you loved shows with comical skits such as: ‘All That’ (Nickelodeon) and ‘So Random’ (Disney Channel), then you will love AwesomenessTV’s skits. Fans of Saturday Night Live would also love this channel’s skits, because many of the skits share the same sort of comedy found in Saturday Night Live, only tailored towards kids. Although AwesomenessTV has a lot of really funny skits, they also have many other shows that explore: fashion, beauty tricks/myths, music, reality shows, the behind the scene lives of celebrities, teen topics, entertainment news, and much more (so basically you’ll definitely find something you love on this channel). One of my favorite shows on AwesomenessTV is their talk show IMO (which is now in a different format), where various teen & young adult actresses and YouTubers discuss topics that are important to teen girls such as makeup, fashion, bullying, friends, and of course boys (all fan girls can relate to this one…here’s the trailer to get an idea about what the shows is about IMO official trailer on Awesomeness TV – YouTube).
If fashion and beauty are more your thing, then AwesomenessTV has you covered with shows such as: Make Me Over, Makeup Mythbusters, Nail Pop, and many more incredible shows (including numerous vlogs from some of your fav beauty/fashion gurus). I really enjoyed Make Me Over, because you got to see some of your fav beauty gurus (such as Bethany Mota and Missglamorazzi)take regular girls and tech them (with the assistance of their glam squad), how to create makeup, hair, and fashion looks that would convey a certain style, or was appropriate for a certain event (here’s the first episode of Season 1 with Bethany Mota, who hosted this particular season Make Me Over – Macbarbie07 Makes Over Tahara – Make Me Over Ep.1 – YouTube). Makeup Mythbusters is another really cool AwesomenessTV show where beauty/fashion/lifestyle guru Maybaby (aka Meg DeAngelis)and a guest try out several “beauty tricks” to see if this trick will do what it promises or not.
If you love entertainment news, then catch AwesomenessTV’s own Ryan Seacrest in training…Hunter March! Hunter’s personality contains just the right combination of funny, awkward, and of course awesomeness, to make him someone that you’ll want to tune in and watch every day. Hunter also has a show called #DearHunter on AwesomenessTV, where he answers all of your questions from a guy’s perspective (that’s priceless information you guys, here’s a link to the first episode How do you tell a guy you like him? #DearHunter – Ep. 1 – YouTube).
AwesomenessTV also has a lot of original shows such as: Terry The Tomboy (a series starring Lia Marie Johnson, which has also been turned into a hilarious Nickelodeon movie), Runaways (an action packed crime show about two young teens who have ran away, and the secrets that are exposed because of this, here’s a link to episode1 RUNAWAYS – Season 1 Episode 1 – YouTube…trust me you’ll LOVE it), Side Effects (a musical drama that is kinda hard to fully describe so I’ll just let you discover how amazing this show is by clicking on episode 1 here Side Effects Season 1 – Official Full-Length Episode – YouTube, this series also stars YouTube musician Chester See!), The Andrea and Jenn Show (which is a reality show that follows the lives of YouTubers Andrea Russett (aka gettoxfabxforever), and JennXPenn, here’s episode 1 for y’all Andrea & Jenn go APARTMENT HUNTING – THE ANDREA & JENN SHOW ep. 1 – YouTube), and the newest show that I’ve been OBESSED with which is called ‘Meghan and Lauren’s GUIDE TO DATING’ (which follows YouTubers Meghan Rienks and Lauren Elizabeth, as they navigate the hilarious adventure of dating…trust me, once you watch the first episode, you will be hooked WHERE TO MEET GUYS!? – Meghan Rienks and Lauren Elizabeth’s GUIDE TO DATING – YouTube).
So as y’all can see this channel has EVERYTHING! There is so much more that we could talk about, but I would have you guys here for hours if we went through everything. Personally, I have watched AwesomenessTV ever since IMO first premiered in 2012, and ever since then, I have clicked on the channel everyday to see what amazing new show is waiting for me. Some of the shows I mentioned in this post may no longer be airing new episodes, or may be in a different format, but trust me when I say, there is ALWAYS something new to watch on AwesomenessTV. Along with the shows I mentioned, there are live performances from your fav stars and YouTubers, and reality shows about cheerleading teams, dance teams, and so much more. No matter what your interests are, you will find something on AwesomenessTV. In July of 2013, AwesomenessTV also started airing on Nickelodeon (it airs on Saturday nights at (9:30 pm PST , but check your local listings just in case it’s a different time where you live) where you can see your fav YouTube and TV stars performing funny skits on your TV screen, honestly what could be better!?! I am very excited to see where AwesomenessTV goes from here, and what talented, funny, and yes, AWESOME new stars this amazing YouTube channel will introduce to us next!
Keep up with everything AwesomenessTV is doing!
YouTube: AwesomenessTV – YouTube
Twitter: AwesomenessTV (awesomenesstv) | Twitter
Facebook: Awesomeness TV | Facebook
Vine: AwesomenessTV on Vine
Instagram: awesomenesstv on Instagram
AwesomenessTV Network: AwesomenessTV – YouTube
AwesomenessTV App: AwesomenessTV on the App Store on iTunes
Google +: AwesomenessTV – Google+
Roku: Channel Store | Roku Streaming Player
- All photos and information used in this blog belong to all businesses, people, corporations, investors, managers, agents, PR agents, publicists, committees, any and all others associated with in any way, shape, and/or form with the following: AwesomenessTV, DreamWorks Animation, Brian Robbins, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Vine, Tumblr, Instagram, AwesomenessTV Network, AwesomenessTV App, Google +, Roku, Fifth Harmony, Austin Mahone, 5SOS, The Vamps, Bethany Mota, Ingrid Nilsen, Hunter March, Lauren Elizabeth, Meagan Dowling, Lia Marie Johnson, Teala Dunn, Meghan Rienks, All That, Nickelodeon, So Random, Disney Channel, Saturday Night Live, IMO, Make Me Over, Makeup Mythbusters, Nail Pop, #DearHunter, Ryan Seacrest, Hunter March, Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony, Mindless Behavior, Greyson Chance, 5SOS, The Vamps, Runaways, Side Effects, Andrea Russett, gettoxfabxforever, JennXPenn, Meghan Rienks, Lauren Elizabeth, Nickelodeon, and all other original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. If any people, businesses, corporations, agents, publicists, agents, managers, PR agents, investor, and/or any others that deserve credit that were not previously mentioned, are now given credit for their work, their previous absence was purely accidental and I apologize for their previous absence. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.