Hello people of the internet!!! On today’s ‘Monday Memos’ we’re going to discuss one of the most exciting announcements of 2016 so far (seriously it’s AMAZING!!!). Yes, we’re talking about the announcement of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ reboot. For 7 seasons ‘Gilmore Girls’ entertained us with the show’s witty writing, interesting characters, and overall charm. Now that we have the opportunity to go back to Stars Hallow and see how all of our fav characters are doing, I know we have so many questions. So let’s all meet at Luke’s Diner and discuss the burning questions we all want answered. Ready? Ok, let’s go!!!
Everybody here? Ok then let’s begin!
3) What is Rory’s relationship status and what career path did she take?
Throughout the duration of the show we saw Rory with three boyfriends who were very different people, and helped Rory grow into the person she would become. When we last left Rory she rejected Logan’s (her college boyfriend) proposal and was single and ready to focus on her career. It will be interesting to see what Rory’s relationship status is now, and what career she chose. With her intellect the sky was truly the limit, so I know that we’re all anxious to see where they’ll go with her character.
2) How the show will honor Richard’s memory after Edward Herrmann’s passing, and how Emily handles this?
I know that we will all miss seeing Edward Herrmann on our screens because of his unbelievable talent, and the amazing way he was able to help mold Richard into a character that we all still love and respect. Emily (Richard’s wife for anyone who doesn’t know) was always a very complex, and often confusing character to understand, so I’m really excited to see how her character will evolve and change as she adjusts to the life of a widow (btw Kelly Bishop who played Emily confirmed that Emily is now a widow).
1) Did Luke and Lorelei ever get married?
Yes we’ve reached the BIG question on everyone’s minds! I mean we loved Lorelei, we loved Luke, and more importantly we loved them together, so c’mon ‘Gilmore Girls’ writers let’s make this happen (please don’t break our little hearts and sink this ship, we might never recover for the shock…seriously ?).
- All photos and information used in this blog belong to Netflix, Amy Sherman-Palladino, Daniel Palladino, David S. Rosenthal, Gavin Polone, Lauren Graham, Patricia Fass Palmer, Helen Pai, Mel Efros, Jenji Kohan, Dorothy Parker Drank Here Productions, Hofflund/Polone, Warner Bros. Television, The WB, and all companies, individuals, corporations, managers, writers, producers, and/or businesses that should receive credit for anything mentioned in this blog post, and all original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. If any people, corporations, businesses, companies, etc, were not previously given credit for their work, they are given credit now and their previous absence was unintentional. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.
Hello, people of the internet!!! On today’s ‘Monday Memos’ we’re going to talk about one of the past times that we all enjoy…binge-watching! Let’s face it, one of the big things we look for when we’re looking at cox internet plans, as well as all the providers in our area, is that the internet is going to be fast and reliable so we’re able to stream movies and TV shows. No-one wants to be waiting for something to buffer right in the middle of the most important part – it just ruins the tension and the drama of the moment. Whether you like Netflix, Hulu, DVDs, or if you have one of the best android boxes, you know that we love spending hours getting lost in our favorite shows. It really doesn’t matter what they are as long as they are binge worthy of course! You may also want to check out the DMG Facebook page to see if they have anything that you may wish to see!. So if you want to know what shows you should watch this winter please keep reading. Ready? Ok, let’s go!!!
5) Beverly Hills 90210 (Hulu):
This classic 90s teen drama is definitely one that all music fans should check out (if you’re not already a fan of it) because this is the show that is given the credit of creating the teen drama genre that brought us other favorites such as Dawson’s Creek, Gossip Girl and so many others. If you think Rosewood has drama just wait until you see what happens in Beverly Hills.
4) Star Trek (Netflix):
If you’re into sci-fi then I’m sure you’re already in love with this groundbreaking franchise, with a new highly anticipated movie coming out next year this is the perfect time to get familiar with Star Trek. This show has great, complex characters, incredible action, and because there have been A LOT of movies, spin-offs, and even an aminated show then you know that this is a franchise that knows what its’ viewers want to see.
3) Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh (Netflix, Crunchyroll, Yugioh.com):
I will admit that I am a big anime fan. I love watching the shows no matter how ridiculous they are. I’m even thinking about getting some chibi Nendoroid figures because I love cute collectibles like that. Whether you watched these shows as a kid, love anime, or just love amazing shows then you have to rewatch these shows this winter break. If you haven’t revisited the Digital World lately then you need to catch up before this franchise releases it’s newest movie next year (btw if you haven’t seen the 1st movie in the Digimon Adventure Tri series then you need to RIGHT NOW because it’s amazing). 2016 will also bring us a new movie that will follows the King of Games Yugi as he saves the world from evil…again (poor kid can’t get break). Even though we don’t know a lot about this new movie yet, we do know that it takes place 6 months after the original Yu-Gi-Oh manga ends so now is a good time to dust off your deck and getting ready to duel.
2) Pretty Little Liars (Netflix):
Ok if you’ve ever seen this show then you know that you have to binge watch this show at least every other season to keep up with everything that has happened. Last season we found out who “A” was and honestly were left with even more unanswered questions. When we visit Rosewood again in 2016 we will time jump 5 years in the future, so needless to say you may need a few days to catch up again on all the romance, drama, and suspense (I don’t know if my feels can handle this again y’all).
1) Gilmore Girls (Netflix):
Needless to say the internet went into a frenzy when we found out that we were going back to Stars Hollow. Gilmore Girls had drama, romance, amazing characters, witty writing, and basically made everyone want to move to a small town. If you’ve never seen Gilmore Girls then you are missing a VERY important part of TV history and you need to hop over to Netflix right now and check it out (c’mon you’re on there all day anyway so go on and check it out).
- All photos and information used in this blog belong to Netflix, Hulu, Beverly Hills 90210, Dawson’s Creek, Gossip Girl, Star Trek, Crunchyroll, Yugioh.com, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon Adventure Tri, Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls, Darren Star, Aaron Spelling, E. Duke Vincent, Charles Rosin, Steve Wasserman, Jessica Klein, Paul Waigner, Larry Mollin, Jason Priestly, Laurie McCarthy, Johm Eisendrath, Doug Steinberg, Michael Braverman, 9210 Productions, Propaganda Films, Spelling Television, Torand Productions, Worldvision Enterprises, Paramount Domestic Television, CBS Paramount Domestic Television, CBBS Television Distribution, FOX, Kevin Williamson, Tom Kapinos, Greg Prange, Paul Stupin, The WTV Asahi, Columbia TriStar Television, Procter & Gamble Productions, Outerbanks Entertainment, Sony Pictures Television, Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage, Bob Levy, Leslie Morgenstein, John Stephens, Joshua Safran, Sara Goodman, Warner Bros. Television, CBS Paramount Television, CBS Television Studios, Fake Empire Productions, Alloy Entertainment, College Hill Pictures Inc., Warner Bros. Television Distribution, The CW, Gene Roddenberry, Desliu Productions, Paramount Television, CBS Television Distribution, NBC, all of the companies, individuals, corporations, managers, writers, producers, and/or businesses that should receive credit for associated in any way, shape, or form with the Star Trek franchise and its’ affiliates, Crunchyroll, Yugioh.com, Hiroyuki Kakudo, Keisuke Okuda, Satoru Nishizono, Toei Animation, Saban Entertainment, Fuji TV, Spacetoon, FOX Kids, FOX Family, Toon Disney, Nicktoons 4Kids TV, Keitaro Motonaga, Takagi Katsuhiro, Hiroyuki Kakudo, Toshiki Inoue, 4Kids Entertainment, 4K Media Inc., Junki Takegami, Atsushi Maekawa, Shin Yoshida, Akemi Omode, Studio Gallop, NAS, Animax, Shunsuke Kazama, Kenijiro Tsuda, Hiroki Takahashi, Maki Saito, Hidehiro Kikuchi, Rica Matsumoto, Ryo Naito, Kento Hayashi, Studio Gallop, Nihon Ad Systems, Sara Shepard, I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick, Joseph Dougherty, Leslie Morgenstein, Bob Levy, Lisa Cochran-Neilan, Maya Goldsmith, Carol Dunn Trussell, Bryan M. Holdman, Hynndie Wali, Warner Horizon Television, Alloy Entertainmnt, Long Lake Productions, Russian Hill Productions, ABC Family, Amy Sherman-Palladino, Daniel Palladino, David S. Rosenthal, Gavin Polone, Lauren Graham, Patricia Fass Palmer, Helen Pai, Mel Efros, Jenji Kohan, Dorothy Parker Drank Here Productions, Hofflund/Polone, Warner Bros. Television, The WB, and all companies, individuals, corporations, managers, writers, producers, and/or businesses that should receive credit for anything mentioned in this blog post, and all original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. If any people, corporations, businesses, companies, etc, were not previously given credit for their work, they are given credit now and their previous absence was unintentional. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.