Hello people of the Internet!!! On today’s ‘YouTube Wednesday’ we are going to discuss Molly Bailey (aka missmollyanne14), the final member of ‘Behind the Beauty’, the new collab channel that I’m sure you’re all subscribed to by now (if you’re not here’s a link ). Molly is a very successful beauty/fashion guru whose channel currently has 120,467 subscribers (as of October 12th, 2014) and 4,827,417 total views (as of October 12th, 2014). If you love YouTubers who are witty, knowledgeable, and very interesting and funny then you definitely need to check out Molly’s channel. So let’s jump into the blog!
The first video that is currently on Molly’s channel was uploaded on January 14th, 2013, is entitled ‘What’s n My Purse’ (What’s In My Purse? ). I really really loved this video because you were able to get a really good idea of Molly’s personality, and what the vibe of her channel is. I love it when YouTubers are really open and honest with their viewers by allowing their real personalities to shine through. Molly seems like a really fun, bubbly, and interesting person to watch, which will make viewers continue to flock to her channel. I also didn’t feel like she was too awkward or stiff in this video (like some YouTubers are, but I mean c’mon cameras do take some time to get used to). Once I saw this video I immediately wanted to watch the rest, because you know that if Molly was able to get off to such a great start, then the rest of her videos are just going to be absolutely AMAZING. The next video that we are going to discuss is Molly’s ‘Fall/Winter Collective Haul!’ (Fall/Early Winter Collective Haul! Kate Spade, Target, Forever 21 – YouTube), which was uploaded on November 13th, 2013. I decided to talk to y’all about this video because the items in the haul were really really cute, and as you all know I love haul videos (I mean you get to shop without spending money what could be better than that!?!). Honestly I usually decide on which YouTubers I love to watch based off of their ability to make a good haul video…and Molly definitely didn’t disappoint. What I really enjoyed about this video, is that Molly showed items that were all very different style wise, which I personally loved because all of her viewers will most likely find something that fits their individual style. I also really loved that she engaged her viewers by asking them to leave comments on the video about what they thought of the things she bought, and how they would style certain things.
Next up we have Molly’s ‘Healthy Habits: 3 of My Go To Recipes for Breakfast’ (Healthy Habits: 3 of My Go To Recipes for Breakfast – YouTube), which was uploaded on July 7th, 2014. I thought that y’all would like this video because it shows 3 really unique recipes that are healthy and also yummy. They are also not difficult to follow, so I basically everyone could try these recipes out (I mean I can follow the instructions and I burn cereal…I’m just kidding…well sort of). I know that all of y’all are super big foodies, so you gotta love a video that allows you to give into your cravings without feeling like you have to run 5,000 miles afterwards…everybody wins!!! The final video that we are going to talk about is Molly’s ‘My Everyday School Look: Hair, Makeup, & Outfit’ video which was uploaded on August 27th, 2014 (My Everyday School Look: Hair, Makeup, & Outfit – YouTube). Now honestly I wish I could discuss each of Molly’s videos with y’all but then I would have you here reading this blog for months, and let’s be real, candy crush is not going to beat itself right? Right! So I choose 1 last video that I thought y’all would love! I thought that this was a cool video to feature because the hair, makeup, and outfit looks are really simple to replicate, and thus perfect for school. If you’re anything like me you literally have about 5 minutes to get ready before you have to leave, so this video is the perfect aid to help you look like you put some effort in your appearance without actually having to put some effort into your appearance. The makeup look is really natural so you won’t have to worry about your principal or parents not approving, and the hair and outfit looks are easy enough to do daily without having to sacrifice the small amount of sleep you are able to get after watching YouTube videos all night…I mean studying math and stuff…don’t worry I won’t tell on you.
Keep up with everything Molly is doing!!!
Twitter: Molly Bailey (@MissMollyAnne14) | Twitter
Instagram: mollybails on Instagram
Google+: missmollyanne14 – Google+
- All photos and information used in this blog belong to all businesses, people, corporations, investors, managers, agents, PR agents, publicists, committees, any and all others associated with in any way, shape, and/or form with the following: missmollyanne14, Molly Bailey, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Google +, Kate Spade, Target, Sephora, Forever 21, any and all other stores, people, and/or brands mentioned in this blog post or in any of the videos mentioned in this blog post, and all other original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. If any people, businesses, corporations, agents, publicists, agents, managers, PR agents, investor, and/or any others that deserve credit that were not previously mentioned, are now given credit for their work, their previous absence was purely accidental and I apologize for their absence. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.
Hello people of the internet!!! On today’s ‘Monday Memos’, we are going to discuss everyone’s FAVORITE part of coming into a new season…NEW FASHION!!! Since today is officially the first day of fall (aka when you can officially start binging on pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks), I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to do a ‘fall fashions’ blog post. Now I know that weather conditions vary depending on where you live, so I’m going to try to show y’all outfits that will keep you toasty, but aren’t boiling hot (you can alter it depending on what the weather is like in your neighborhood). I also tried to make these outfits school/parent approved. Hope y’all enjoy!
- Lace Trimmed Open Knit Sweater from Forever 21: I really loved this sweater because it’s lightweight, but still has a very “fall time” feel to it. The lace trim is also very cute, and something that keeps this sweater in style, so you can continue to wear it through the winter.
- ‘Matelassé’ Skater Skirt from Forever 21: I really like this skirt because it’s flowy, comfortable, and a way to incorporate our summer wardrobe into the fall season.
- Buckled Riding Boots from American Eagle: Ok, once fall hits, I become completely obsessed with boots. I really love these riding boots because they give the outfit a very polished look, and provide a nice balance to the skater skirt, which will keep you nice and toasty.
- Jet Set Logo Tote by Michael Kors : I love that this bag has a very classic look, and really adds sophistication to any look. A good bag is one of the most important accessories you can have, and this one gives off an “adult” vibe that is perfect for class or work.
- Knee High Socks from Aéropostale: I really loved these knee-high socks because they add warmth to the outfit, but also help the style stay cute and sophisticated.
- ‘Bart Simpson’ Chalkboard Tank from Wet Seal: Seriously who doesn’t love ‘The Simpson’?!? So why not be the coolest kid in school and show your that YOU are the biggest ‘Simpsons’ fangirl! If it’s too cold to wear a sleeveless shirt where you live, then you can add a simple black cardigan or jacket over the shirt so you don’t freeze.
- Plaid and Floral Leggings from Forever 21: I like these leggings for the look because, they incorporate the plaid look that was popular this summer (and is going to continue in the fall). The leggings also have a light floral pattern on them, which adds an interesting flair to the outfit.
- ‘Troopa’ Boots by Steve Madden: I like that these boots don’t have any embellishments, so they don’t clash with the leggings and tank. I definitely think that everyone should have a simple pair of boots like these, because you can pair them with a variety of outfits throughout the fall and winter seasons.
- ‘Fancy Footwork Emanuelle’ Cross-Body Bag by Kate Spade: This bag is perfect for all of the music lovers out there! The keyboard design is very cool, and will definitely make your outfit stand out this year. I also like that the crossbody design makes this bag easy to wear during day to day activities, but will also give any outfit a stylish flair.
- Stud Baseball Cap from Claire’s: I thought that this hat was the perfect finishing touch for this edgy look. The golden studs bring a nice complementary color to the leggings and tank, and add a cool edge to this outfit.
- ‘Clothes Before Bros’ sweater from Forever 21: Ok, can we just take a moment to discuss how awesome the wording on this sweater is! Now if you’re a fangirl of ‘One Tree Hill’ (I know you all are), then you’ll remember that ‘Clothes Before Bros’ was the name of Brooke’s clothing line on the show. Now I’m not 100% sure that that’s what this sweater was inspired by, but it’s still really cool. The sweater is also comfortable, light-weight, and something you can throw on when you’re running late, or just don’t feel like dressing up, but still want to look cute.
- Heart Printed Leggings from Wet Seal: I liked these leggings because they’re covered with white hearts that add a girly vibe to this casual outfit without any extra effort needed. The leggings are also comfortable, and perfect for school, hanging out with friends, or a date with a pizza and Netflix (just remember, pizza and Netflix is the solution to all life’s problems).
- White Sneakers from Converse: Ok, I know that there’s that rule about not wearing white after Labor Day, but rules were made to be broken right?!? Right. Personally I love wearing converse sneakers because they’re cute and casual, which makes them the perfect shoe for anyone who doesn’t want sore feet.
- ‘Dover Street Saffiano Leather Bucket Bag’ from Kenneth Cole: As soon as I saw this bag, I fell in love with it because it’s easy to carry on all of your daily tasks, and it has enough room for you to take your entire life (aka your phone) anywhere you go. What’s really great about this bag is that it’s casual enough for school/work, but functional and fashionable enough for meetings and after school/work activities.
- Mini Lace Bow Hair Clip Blue from Claire’s: Lastly, we have the perfect finishing touch for any casual look. If you’re running late or just don’t feel like putting any effort into your look, then you can put your hair into a ponytail or half-up half down look, and add this power clip as the perfect finishing touch. Don’t you love it when fashion is practical and cute!
While I hope y’all enjoyed the looks! Remember that if it’s colder where you live then you can always add a cardigan or jacket, and if it’s hotter, you can substitute shorts or tank tops/short sleeved shirts. Have a fun fall people of the internet!!!
- All photos and information used in this blog belong to Forever 21, American Eagle, Michael Kors, Aéropostale, Wet Seal, Steve Madden, Kate Spade, Claire’s, Converse, Kenneth Cole, and all other original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. If any people, businesses, corporations, agents, publicists, agents, managers, PR agents, investor, or any others that deserve credit were not previously mentioned, credit for their work is now given to them, and their previous absence was purely accidental. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.