Hello people of the internet!!! On today’s ‘YouTube Wednesday’, we will discuss an AMAZING vlogger/dancer/singer who is on the brink of becoming your newest obsession. Who am I talking about? Well does the name JeffreyFever (Jeffrey Chang) ring any bells? If it doesn’t then it should! Not only are Jeffrey’s videos witty, creative, and fun, but he also occasionally has appearances by his very funny father. With a growing fanbase, and the talent to continue growing, I would definitely take this time to become familiar with Jeffrey’s work. So without further ado, let’s get started!!!
Jeffrey posted his first video (which was cleverly titled ‘My First Video’) on July 28th, 2011 My First Video). I really like this video because it is humorous, and perfectly introduces you to Jeffrey’s comedic style and personality. Jeffrey makes jokes about the hate and discrimination that he will ultimately face through his online presence, as well his family’s inability to stay quiet when he begins to film (what his mom does after he says that he’s going to start filming is one of my favorite parts). Another video that Jeffrey did that I really enjoyed was his video for Ellen’s Dance Dare competition ELLEN’S DANCE DARE – JEFFREYFEVER (which helped make the finals and was uploaded on February 22nd, 20I2 ). I really enjoyed watching this video because it was not only hilarious, but also showed off Jeffrey’s impressive dance skills. In the video you can see him showing off impressive ballet and hip-hop moves on the unsuspecting strangers involved (and it was AMAZING!). The next video I’m going to discuss is Jeffrey’s ‘Why Valentine’s Day Sucks’ video Why VALENTINE’S DAY Sucks (it was uploaded on . I really like that this video explores why Valentine’s Day sucks for both single people, and people in relationships. Topics such as: the difficulty of picking out the “right” gift, being reminded that you’re alone, and more are discussed (so the moral of the story is that this day sucks for everyone no matter what your relationship status’ is on Facebook…yay???). The final video we are going to talk about is Jeffrey’s ‘Dad Disapproves my Career’ video Dad Disapproves my Career – YouTube (it was uploaded on ). This is another one of my favorite videos, because Jeffrey’s dad makes a guest appearance, and he is equally as hilarious as Jeffrey. In the video Jeffrey discusses how his parents are much more supportive of his YouTube career, and Jeffrey’s dad talks about how Jeffrey REALLY needs the support, and his (Jeffrey’s dad’s) former Hollywood ambitious! In this video you really see where Jeffrey got his unique sense of humor.
Jeffrey has proven through his videos that he is an exceptionally funny and creative guy who will go far in his career on and off of YouTube. Since beginning his YouTube channel, he has grown a fanbase that includes: 36,565 subscribers in YouTube (with 1,166,309 total channel views), 13,400 followers on Twitter, 8,199 ‘likes’ on Facebook, 6,500 followers on Instagram, and appearances on ‘The Ellen Degeneres Show’, YouTube channel ‘AwesomnessTV’, and ‘Canada’s Got Talent’. With such diverse talent, a fun personality, and an ever growing fanbase, I think it’s safe to assume that if you aren’t obsessed with Jeffery’s channel, you soon will be.
Stay in touch with Jeffrey!!!:
Instagram: jeffreyfever on Instagram
Facebook: Jeffreyfever | Facebook
Hello people of the internet!!! Today, we will talk about the heart shaped elephant in the room…Valentine’s Day (cue suspenseful music). Maybe you’re single this Valentine’s Day and are bitter about it…or maybe you’re single and don’t care, either way this is the blog for you! So grab some popcorn, turn up those Taylor Swift songs, and chill out with the ‘Top ten reasons why it’s better if you DON’T have a Valentine this year!!!’
10) You can sit around in your PJs all day and watch romantic comedies/ Nicholas Sparks movies…who wouldn’t want Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum as their honorary boyfriend?
9) You can make your mom or dad your Valentine and then casually suggest visiting your favorite store or mall (hello presents!!!)
8) Being single on Valentine’s Day is like the first day of a New Year, calories don’t count so you can eat whatever you want without repercussions (that is the rule right!?!)
7) You can get some of your BFFs together and talk about how much guys suck while you listen to Taylor Swift songs (sing it with me…”we. are never ever getting back together…”).
6) If you’re feeling more positive, you and your BFFs can have a dance party in your room while listening to your favorite boy band (or man and for our Backstreet Boys fans).
5) You can blog/vlog!!! (C’mon all the cool kids are doing it!)
4) You can walk around the mall in a onesie( oh you know you’ve ways wanted too…o.k, guess that’s just me then…awkward…)
3) You can use your detective skills and figure out who ‘A’ is on ‘Pretty Little liars’ (c’mon you know that this is seriously the biggest mystery of our time, just don’t watch the show in the dark…trust me on that one).
2) You can paint a bullseye with a picture of a jerky person in the middle. Yes throwing darts at the face of a person may seem a little aggressive, but painting is relaxing so it evens out right?
1) You can have a Harry Potter movie marathon…now if he can survive fighting a creepy faced guy for 8 movies, you can survive flying solo on the “day of love”.
· All photos and information used in this blog belong to guysvsgurlz.com, 123rf.com, hungryandmad.com, curquedelatelier.blogspot.com, idolator.com,teleread.com, powerfm.au.com, who-is-A-tumblr.com, theaprilblake.com, navikan.tumblr.com, scissorsandspice.com, naileditnz.com, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Taylor Swift, Big Machine Records, Simon Cowell, Liam Tomlison, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Nial Horan, Zayn Malik, Max Martin, Karl Johan Shellback, Syco Records, Nick Carter, AJ McLean, Brian Littrell, huffington.com, Howie Dorough, Kevin Richardson, Jive Records, Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, ABC Family, . Marlene King, Sara Shepard, Disney Channel, Dan Povenmire, J.K. Rowling, Heyday FIlms, 1492 Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, memegenberator.net, ebay.com, and all other original owners. I do not own anything in this blog. All opinions expressed in this blog are my own. I wrote this blog for entertainment purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.
Hello people of the internet!!! Do you want to look amazing on Valentine’s Day, but you have no idea what to wear!?! I can help you! Check out this gallery, for girly, casual, and edgy/alternative styles.
Red Bandage Dress:
This piece is the first step to achieving a dressy Valentine’s Day look. : I really love this bandage dress for Valentine’s Day because it’s dressy but also not too revealing, so you don’t have to worry about a wardrobe malfunction. This dress is also very flattering to many body types, so you can feel good about yourself wherever you are going. If the temperature is low where you live, you can also add black tights or leggings to the dress.
Red Bow Heels:
I really love these heels because they are a perfect complement to the dress, and they have bows (yes I’m obsessed with bows…but they’re so cute)! You can also substitute the heels for flats if they’re more comfortable/functional for you.
Black Leather Jacket with Fur Rimmed Neck:
Again, this piece is an add-on option if the temperature where you live is low, or will drop as the evening progresses. I really love the fur on this jacket because I feel as if it soften the edgy vibe of the leather.
Heart Shaped Pearl Earrings:
I really like pearl earrings for Valentine’s Day because I feel like they’re classy without being overly flashy. These particular earrings captured my attention because they are in the shape of a heart, which is perfect for the occasion.
Red Bow Clutch:
I really love clutches with dresses because I feel that they are large enough to hold all of your necessities, without being too bulky. This clutch perfectly matched the dress, and the bow matches the bows on the heels.
Red plaid shirt:
A plaid shirt just screams trendy yet casual! I really like this shirt for the casual look, because you can wear it buttoned up, or unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath. Plaid has been very on trend lately, and it’s an easy way to have a casual alternative to just a plain t-shirt.
Black Skinny Jeans:
I feel like skinny jeans are a stylish yet causal option, and black is also sliming, so your legs will look awesome!
All Red Sneakers:
I LOVE these shoes!!! They are very cool, and sneakers will allow you to have a fun night, without punishing your feet. These shoes are perfect for Valentine’s Day, but they are also great for all seasons, so I think that they are an excellent investment.
Red Bow Headband with Black Polka Dots:
I saw this bow, and just thought that it was soooo cute! I think that this headband is the perfect accessory to add a girly flair to a casual outfit. If it is cold where you live, you can substitute the headband for a black or red beanie.
Red Heart Necklace:
I really love this necklace because it has a red heart, which will add an extra special flair to the look, but it is not overly fancy. I would wear this stone with a long chain, to keep the casual vibe going.
Black Crossbody Fringe Bag:
I really like the fringe on this bag, because it adds a boho vibe to the casual look. I really like crossbody bags with casual looks, because I feel like your outfit determines you mode, and if you’re in a casual, carefree mood, then the last thing you want to do is carry a bag that you have to keep up with. With a crossbody, you can just pack your necessities, put the bag across you, and go.
Red Lace Top:
Want to add a little edge or an alternative flair to you outfit? I think that this top is really cool, and is dressy without looking overly fancy. You can wear a spaghetti strap or strapless shirt underneath, so this shirt stays cute, without being too revealing.
Black Skater Skirt with Suspenders:
I really love this piece because the skater skirt half of it looks fashionable, and the suspenders add a quirky touch. You can tuck in the red lace top, to help the two pieces complement each other.
Red Lace-Up Heels:
Ok, I am in complete awe of this shoes. They are cute, a little edgy, and perfect for numerous different looks. I think these are the kind of shoes that are so versatile, that they are a wardrobe must have.
Black Button Up Cardigan:
This is an optional weather dependent piece, but I think that it complements the outfit perfectly. You can wear this cardigan buttoned up, or unbuttoned.
Red and Black Fedora:
I really love this fedora because it not only goes with the color scheme, but it also adds a cool vibe to the overall outfit, and will definitely help you have a unique look.
Studded Black Bow Chain Purse:
Now we all know that I love bows and studs, so when you put the two together, it’s just magic! This purse is really cool, and is another piece that you can use with numerous looks.
Heart Ear Cuff:
If you’re not a fedora person, then you can pin half of your hair back, and wear a cute ear cuff (remember it is Valentine’s Day, so a heart ear cuff would be the perfect finishing touch).